Smart Buildings Solutions Designed to Increase Efficiency, Security and Comfort
Managing multiple disparate building systems can lead to inefficiencies, lost productivity and missed energy saving opportunities.
An integrated smart building system from ATS provides a holistic view of your building’s various systems creating a unified infrastructure, simplifying maintenance and operations while increasing the value of your building.
System Integration Provides a Unified Infrastructure
ATS integrates previously siloed systems allowing for building owners and operators to see true building usage and determine occupancy patterns. By having a holistic view, the facilities team can maintain tenant satisfaction while operating an efficient and environmentally friendly building. A sampling of the systems and processes provided by ATS are detailed below:
- Energy Management
- Integrated Room Control
- Predictive Maintenance
- Workflow Automation
- Chat Commands
- Occupancy Mapping
Grants and Funding
There are many grants and incentives that can assist with funding your smart building initiatives. ATS is experienced in procuring rebates and incentives from local utilities and any federal or state grants. You can count on ATS to ensure you capture any incentives that you may qualify for as part of your smart building plans. This means you can capture more value for your facility while spending less.
Smart Buildings – Smart Integrators
Benefits of working with ATS:
- Open system integration from the Northwest’s premier control and energy management provider. ATS has over 30 years of delivering integrated building systems to facilities both large and small. We build long-term relationships with our customers by delivering on our promise of executing projects designed to provide the greatest ROI at the lowest cost possible.
- Streamline maintenance and operations by eliminating the need for disparate vendors, creating a single point of contact for building owners and operators.
- Automate repetitive maintenance tasks by triggering work orders and equipment inspections.
- Utilize natural language chat commands to manage occupant needs, generating labor savings and happy occupants.
- Unified infrastructure provides real-time building data allowing for faster, more informed decisions. This ensures security, comfort and that building operators focus on improvements that provide the most value for the facility.
- Analytics and occupancy sensors generate intelligent control of your facility by continuously tuning HVAC demand based on actual space usage.
- Solutions from the industry’s leading open system providers partnered with ATS engineering know-how create a truly connected environment eliminating redundancies and rework.
- Service and support from over 40 dedicated facility performance technicians that are experts in how your building operates. Knowing your building allows our technicians to get straight to work ensuring your facility operates efficiently for the long-term.
Contact ATS today to begin planning your smart facility.