The ATS signature energy service and building performance offering, facilityCARE, is an advanced analytics and fault detection and diagnostics (FDD) service that proactively identifies energy waste and system inefficiencies. It achieves this by leveraging automated notifications, customized analytic rules, and ATS Building Performance Engineer analysis. This ongoing commissioning platform is equipped with a library of analytic rules, which distill information to operators without requiring them to comb through alarms, graphs, trends, and spreadsheets from various automation systems.
facilityCARE is a continuously improving service that offers the added benefit of customizable analytic rule sets, data visualizations, and algorithms to cater to your specific needs. This ensures that you are always up-to-date with the latest trends in building performance and energy efficiency, making it easy to manage and optimize your facility’s energy consumption.
facilityCARE is a highly scalable service that caters to diverse real estate needs, ranging from single buildings to global property portfolios. With facilityCARE, you can gather insightful and practical data to optimize your building’s performance, enhance energy efficiency, and cut down operational costs. Whether you have a single building meter or a complex building automation system, facilityCARE leverages your existing infrastructure to generate actionable intelligence.
- Dedicated ATS Building Performance Engineer support.
- Secure cloud-based or onsite application hosting.
- Increased efficiency and lower operating costs.
- ATS Standard Analytics Library.
- Organize and visualize massive amounts of facility data.
- Building & submeter energy analysis.
- Identify opportunities quickly, efficiently, and automatically.
- Custom analytic rules.
- Custom data visualizations.
- Respond faster and better informed to issues.
- Reports and visualizations tailored to your needs.
- Key Performance Indicators.
facilityCARE is a process-based service that combines leading-edge analytic and FDD technology with ATS Building Performance Engineering expertise to identify energy waste and system inefficiencies proactively. Each step feeds into the next and develops a feedback loop for continuous facility improvement.